BODY & MIND WELLNESS MEETS ADVENTURE IN THE JUNGLES OF COSTA RICA
Join Kala Art & Yoga Studio on an incredible 5 days and 4 nights yoga retreat and adventure vacation to the beautiful city of La Fortuna de San Carlos in Costa Rica.
Relax in the lush atmosphere of Costa Rica in your own private cottage for two adults with stunning views of the Arenal volcano. Daily yoga and meditation classes by the mountain of fire that is the Arenal, led by studio owner, Evelyn Esperanca, designed for you to reconnect with your higher self in paradise included!
Nourish the body with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared with local and organic farm-to-table foods. Enjoy a full day of adventures as we tour some of the most exciting attractions in the area followed by an exhilarating rainforest canopy zip line ride you will never forget!
Deepen your practice, be inspired by nature, connect with yourself and others, explore, discover and cultivate a more vibrant and conscious way of life! No matter why you decide to go on this journey, get ready for a deeply nourishing, replenishing and exciting experience whose benefits last long after. Come explore, discover, renew and transform.
- 5 days and 4 nights accommodations in beautiful private cabins for 2 (two) people at Rancho Cerro Azul in La Fortuna, Costa Rica.
- Round trip private van transportation from San Jose International Airport to Rancho Cerro Azul (approximately 3 hours road trip)
- Daily yoga and guided meditation classes
- Guided tours to: Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park, La Fortuna Waterfall, Local Organic Farm, nature hike up the Arenal Volcano, EcoTermales natural hot volcano springs and Arenal EcoGlide Zip Lining Park.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner (vegetarian menu available)
- All taxes and fees
Schedule and Itinerary:
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL DAY: Friday, May 31st
Arrival at San Jose International Airport (Juan Santamaria), Costa Rica. Travel by van to La Fortuna, San Carlos where we will be staying at Rancho Cerro Azul. Road trip estimated time: 3 hours.
Dinner together feasting on fresh cuisine featuring local organic food for an authentic farm-to-table experience. Gathering after dinner to discuss next day’s itinerary and enjoy a restorative yoga Nidra guided meditation before retiring to our private cabins.
DAY 2 – ADVENTURE DAY: Saturday, June 1st
Morning Yoga followed by breakfast and jam packed day of guided tours to Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park, La Fortuna Waterfall, lunch at a local organic farm, nature hike up the trail of the lava flow amidst lava formations to the top of the Arenal Volcano (or as close as we can get!), ending the day with pure relaxation and dinner at EcoTermales natural hot volcano springs.
DAY 3 – JUNGLE ZIP LINE DAY: Sunday, June 2nd
Morning Yoga followed by breakfast. In the early afternoon we will go zip lining at Arenal Ecoglide Park. Upon return to hotel, we’ll have a Sunset Yoga class followed by dinner.
DAY 4 – FREE EXPLORE & RELAX DAY: Monday, June 3rd
Morning Yoga followed by FREE DAY! You can go explore La Fortuna or take an additional adventure of your choice*: white water rafting, rappelling, bat cave tour, frogs of Costa Rica tour and more! Or simply enjoy a relaxing massage in your room overlooking the volcano or a dip in the majestic hotel pool. Meditation class after dinner. (*additional optional tours for this Free Day are not included in the retreat price package and can be booked upon arrival at the hotel.)
DAY 5 – JOURNEY BACK HOME: Tuesday, June 4th
Early morning closing meditation for the retreat followed by breakfast and road trip back by van to San Jose International Airport to return home.
- Pay in full and save package: $1550 per person
Pay in full up front, and receive our best discount.
- Financed package: $1875 per person
If you want to finance your trip into 3 payments, we offer the following option:
– $625 payment upon sign-up,
– $625 payment by 02/28/19
– $625 by 03/31/19
- Financed package 5 payments: $2250 per person
If you want to finance your trip into 5 payments,
we offer the following option:
– $450 payment upon sign-up
– $450 payment by 02/01/19
– $450 payment by 03/01/19
– $450 payment by 04/01/19
– $450 payment by 05/01/19
- Pay in full and save package: $1550 per person
Trip must be paid off in full 30 days before we leave, by 05/01/19.
Please read carefully!
- If Kala Art & Yoga Studio cancels the trip, you will receive a full refund.*
- If you cancel the trip by 03/01/2019, you will receive a refund* after deduction of 10% processing fee. The deduction applies to the full value of your package, not just the payments you may have made up to the point of cancellation.
- If you cancel the trip by 04/01/2019, you will receive a 50% refund.*
- If you cancel the trip after 04/01/2019 there is no refund. At that point, all funds will have already been paid to the resort and tour company in Costa Rica.*Please note that refunds may take up to 90 days for distribution.
Stay up-to-date, ask questions and see who’s already packing their backpacks for this retreat on our Facebook Group!
Do you have a suggestion for a workshop or retreat? Tell us about it!